|Peppers Convent Accommodation...
Your accommodation at Peppers Convent, Hunter Valley is purely charming. Offering 17 deluxe guest rooms, all are intimate and decorated to reflect its simple outback heritage. French doors and deep verandas with views over beautiful gardens and the Hunter Valley vineyards, huge double beds and boutique furniture. You'll find all the Peppers luxury you envisaged.
- Superior Rooms - king beds, your very own private lounge area, and bathrooms contain a deep bath to further enhance your relaxing experience.
- Deluxe Rooms - queen beds and bathrooms contain a deep bath to further enhance your relaxing experience.
Peppers Convent Room Features...
- Individually controlled air-conditioning and heating
- Large ensuite bathrooms with bath
- Bathrobes in every room
- Complimentary grooming items
- TV, Internet connection
- Fridge, mini bar
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Direct dial STD/ISD phone
- Iron/ironing board
- All rooms are non-smoking
Peppers Convent Hunter Valley Features...
- Swimming pool
- Heated spa pavilion
- Tennis court, boules, bicycles
- Relaxing massage and
beauty treatments available
- Room service
- Laundry / valet service
- Car rental and limousine service
- Business Facilities
- Conference and wedding facilities
Nestled in the heart of Australia's world famous Hunter Valley wine country, Peppers Convent is surrounded by boutique wineries and endless outdoor recreation options...
Escape to heavenly indulgence at Peppers Convent Hunter Valley!
|Each evening relax with pre-dinner drinks and canapes served in the Guest Lounge. Of course, Peppers Convent is also the ideal getaway for guests wishing to relax in the ambience of this romantic setting and do nothing at all.
Set amidst beautiful gardens and vineyards in Australia's world famous Hunter Valley Wine Country just two hours drive from Sydney, Peppers Convent Hunter Valley offers luxury hotel accommodation and the ideal getaway for those wishing to truly indulge themselves. This romantic retreat was once home to the Brigidine Order of Nuns at Coonamble in New South Wales before being carefully transported 600km to where is now sits in the Pepper Tree Estate. Peppers Convent is also an exclusive retreat ideal for enjoying the many festivals and events in the region including Opera in the Vineyards, Jazz in the Vines, the Lovedale Long Lunch, Gourmet Food Weekends, Dine in the Vines and the Hunter Valley Harvest Wine and Fine Music Festivals.
Pokolbin Hunter Valley Accommodation -
Peppers Convent Hunter Valley!