|Quest Mandurah Accommodation...
Guests at Quest Mandurah are offered the choice of spacious Studio, 1, 2 and 3 Bedroom Apartments. All apartments either overlook the Mandurah Estuary, or the beautiful landscaped garden surrounds. 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments offer the highest standards for your comfort and all apartments have access to private balconies, or courtyard areas.
Quest Mandurah Apartment Features...
- 1, 2 and 3 Bedroom Apartments - fully equipped kitchen, full size oven/stove, dishwasher, microwave
- Studio Apartments - kitchenette, microwave, sink, toaster, tea/coffee making facilities
- Bathroom, hairdryer
- 2 and 3 Bedroom Apartments
- 2 bathrooms
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Remote control TV, Foxtel
- Fax / modem lines
- Internet connection
- Direct dial phones - voice mail
- Digital alarm clock radio
- Fully equipped laundry - washer, dryer
- Iron/full size ironing board
Quest Mandurah Features...
- Swimming pool, heated spa
- Barbeque facilities
- Boat Pens - moorings
- Valet laundry, dry-cleaning
- Restaurant chargeback
- Breakfast packs, pantry shopping
- Conference and Meeting Facilities
- Secretarial service
- Tour desk facilities
- Crab nets, crab cookers hire
- Onsite undercover parking
- Quest Mandurah is a Smoke Free Resort
Quest Mandurah is conveniently located in the coastal town of Mandurah, 50 minutes south of Perth...
Quest Mandurah offers quality Mandurah accommodation, offering guests a spacious apartment for the price of a hotel or motel room!
|At Quest Mandurah you can relax by the pool, heated spa or enjoy a BBQ with family and friends. Also on the property are boat pens, so you can enjoy a holiday on the water, with your accommodation on your doorstep. Guests at Quest Mandurah also have access to Foxtel in the apartments. Crab nets, scoop nets and crab cookers are available for hire. An exciting new restaurant has opened next to Quest Mandurah. Scusi restaurant offers Quest Mandurah guests a fantastic range of quality meals for lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch.
Mandurah Holiday Activities and Attractions...
- Mandurah Performing Arts Centre - 600m
- Explore Mandurah CBD 600m
- Play golf at championship golf courses
- Enjoy the Mandurah Foreshore
- Dine at fine restaurants
- Enjoy the Fun Station and Tenpin Bowling Centre
- Try your luck at the Mandurah Greyhounds
- Have fun at Kings Carnival Fair Ground
- Go on boating tours or have fun crabbing
- Enjoy Pinjarra Race Course
|Quest Mandurah, 50 minutes drive south from Perth, is the perfect location for guests to get away from the hustle and bustle of Perth to the seaside paradise of Mandurah, whilst still having great access to the city. Mandurah is also well located to Rockingham (15mins by car) and the Industry of Kwinana (20mins by car). Quest Mandurah is a fantastic destination to unwind and relax - just a short walk to the cafe strip of Mandurah, local beaches and Mandurah Tourism Centre. The Peel Region boasts many tourist attractions, tours and fantastic food and wine - and of course, the Mandurah estuary is home to many water attractions and wildlife.
Quest Mandurah is your ideal accommodation choice
when visiting Mandurah for business or a holiday!