Cairns Accommodation - Tradewinds McLeod Holiday Apartments
Self-contained Holiday Apartments - Cairns!
|Click Here to Book Tradewinds McLeod Holiday Apartments
* BOOK NOW *
191 McLeod Street
Cairns - Tropical North
Queensland 4870 Australia
|Tradewinds McLeod Holiday Apartments Accommodation...
- Tradewinds McLeod Holiday Apartments is a three level walk up complex offering spacious and well appointed 2 bedroom holiday apartments in a quiet location off the main road. Apartments sleep up to 5 people.
Tradewinds McLeod Apartment Features...
- Private balconies - overlooking pool and tropical gardens or views to the mountains beyond
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Combined spacious lounge dining
- Fully equipped kitchen - dishwasher, microwave
- 24hr direct dial phone
- Bathroom, hairdryer
- Washing machine, dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Colour TV, Cable TV
- Serviced weekly - daily room service on request
- Ground floor apartments on request
Tradewinds McLeod Holiday Apartments Features...
- Large salt-water pool
- Gas BBQ in tropical gardens
- Mountain views
- Full tour desk facilities
- Onsite management
- Ample off street parking
- Portage is available if required
- Safe and fax facilities
- Beach towels for hire
- Folding beds and cots available
- Courtesy transfers available
- 15 minutes walk to
Cairns city centre
- Walking distance to
Tradewinds McLeod Holiday Apartments are situated in the heart of Cairns business area...
Ideal holiday or business accommodation in Cairns - Tradewinds McLeod Holiday Apartments, Cairns!
|The apartment accommodation at Tradewinds McLeod offers full cooking and laundry facilities enabling you to explore the fabulous tropical north Queensland and return each day to your 'home away from home'. Free pay TV keeps the kids amused and out of parents hair whilst meals are prepared. Many guests like to make use of our poolside barbeque to enjoy an under the stars meal of a fish they caught that day or perhaps a special steak spotted at the supermarket. Dad can cook this whilst keeping an eye on the kids in the pool.
Cairns Holiday Activities and Attractions...
- Explore The Great Barrier Reef
- Wander the tropical Botanic Gardens
- Tour through World Heritage listed rainforest
- Enjoy scuba diving the Great Barrier Reef
- Take a balloon trip over the Atherton Tablelands
- Visit Tjapukai Cultural Theme Park
- Ride the Skyway Rainforest Railway
- Visit Kuranda Village in the rainforest
- Browse the Kuranda Markets
- Visit the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary
- Cruise the Daintree
- Go bungy jumping or hot air ballooning
- Enjoy big game fishing
|We pride our Cairns accommodation on its peaceful location (being off the main roads) but still only a 20 minute stroll away from the buzz of the city of Cairns. Tradewinds McLeod Holiday Apartments are handy to a wide variety of Cairns restaurants and shops, within 5 minutes easy walking distance, alternatively a 3 minute drive or a Taxi will take you to the Cairns Central Shopping Complex, City Heart or Casino and night clubs. Daintree with its crocodiles or Port Douglas are only 45 minutes away are just a taste of the must see and do while in Cairns.
|When not wanting to just sit around the pool, our tour desk can advise on and arrange activities and sightseeing around the Cairns region to suit all tastes. The waterfront Cairns Esplanade is only 4 blocks from Tradewinds McLeod and offers a cool alternative walk to the city hub and the Cairns Pier.
Cairns Accommodation -Tradewinds McLeod Holiday Apartments - the best rates around Cairns!